Monday, January 26, 2009

"..like a fat kid loves cake"

I like food.
Always have always will.
It and some weird work of genetic engineering has contributed to my life long Faux-bodybuilder body. It looks great in tees, but mostly blubber when they come off.
Im ok with that tho. I just thought id use this last 53 minutes at my job on this hump day to list some of my all-time fav foods. Of course since this is MY blog, each one will likely have a some sort of witty caption. Its the aspiring writer in me...lol

I used to CRUSH these mutha-suckaz back in the day! Summertime, nuthin to do but ride bikes and play bball with Kwame all day. id hang at his crib all day then on the way home i'd stop to the superfresh and grab a bag of these jammies and a mars bar. That combo held ur boy down for 2 straight summers. Them joints is like the second coming of P,B and J, son.

These were my go-to back in the peak of my legit, FAT boy stage of life. I'ma say around 4th, 5th grade i was QUITE portly. And this hybrid of chocolate, peanut butter(my ultimate vice), caramel, rice crispies, and peanuts had me asking my pops EVERY weekday afternoon that i'd roll with his to his night gig about stopping to the Highs(a nigga is old) to grab two of these joints. I used to do it like how bruthas cop cd's of thier fav artists..lol One for the ride, one for the crib.

Ok, i LUV peanut butter. its my favorite food, both as main dish AND condiment. So when the Quaker food company graced us with a PB spin-off of its popular Capt Crunch line, i used to press the SHIT outta my momma to pick up not one but TWO boxes of these joints when she went to the grocer. I'll be brief with this. The crunch, the buttery taste, and the almost non-existant sog factor was the closest thing i had to orgasm til i finally got a piece. But to this day there is still no comparison. No woman has had as profound an effect as this cereal has. No one.*sobs*


Me and the homie Niya used to crush these daily. It went like this: 12 wings apiece, 1 order of Sugarbees, and two sweet teas. Diabetes is real..lol


About 7 years ago while a freshman at MTSU. The Burger King Chain in Tennessee made the mistake of offering whoppers for .99cent. Now being a struggling student who earned roughly 4 bucks an hour, this as a nightly meal was a no-brainer. Sour cream and chedder cheese chips+large fruit punch+.99 cent whopper= good times and full belly in Murfreesboro.

No comments: