Monday, January 26, 2009

A couple songs that held me down in 08'


Jay electronica- This song gives me a tingle in my heart. lifts my spirits.. the title alone is victorious.


Carlitta Durand- When life tries to deter me from furthering my creative dreams.. shoes, writing, etc.. these lyrics remind me that the dreams can be real if u c=make them and believe. Plus i owe her some kicks..lol


Cons- Raheim-this joint took me back to my epic batles with Ervin, Randy and Gregory..lol


Fozzy Bear-Cloud nine- Shit knocks. Matter of fact, aint nuttin knocked like dis since Ameries' "One thing"


Badu- the highlight of a whole album filled with collaboration with SA-RA. One day this'll be seen as a classic.


Spec Boogie- Meand this guy posts on the same message board. This is more knockage. plus the sample of take 6 takes me to a time when Spike Lee could do no wrong.

No comments: